Mothers Day status are defined during this post for all sons and daughters, to ease them wishing their loving and caring mother. Mothers day is widely known annually throughout the planet on the 2nd Sunday of May. Mothers Day mark the celebration of the role of mom in our life. 

A mother is someone who completes us. On this big day devote these heart touching mother's day status and make her feel special. we've compiled the simplest mother's day status and short mother day quotes for WhatsApp and Facebook. 

By using these latest mother day status you'll express your love, gratitude, and respect towards your mother. So what are you expecting just copy-paste this status for mother on your social profiles and celebrate Happy Mother’s Day 🙂 🙂



Mothers Day Status for Whatsapp & FB in English




  • Today is one special day of the year, Let’s celebrate! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
  • Happy Mother’s Day! May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
  • I Believe in love at first sight Because I’m loving my mom. Since I opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s day
  • My mother taught me WISDOM. When you get to be my age, You’ll understand.
  • When GOD made moms, He gave me the best one.
  • A man loves his sweetheart the most, His wife the best, but his mother the longest.
  • My mum… My mum loves me to bits and I love her more than she loves me, she gives me when the most “her love and her”.
  • I love you and care for you very much My Adorable nice always loving Mom!
  • Mother teaches us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting
  • There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, No roses as lovely as her smile, No path so flower as that imprinted with her footsteps.

Mothers Day Status



  • The best medicine in the world is a Mother’s hug
  • To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
  • It’s a full-time job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Moms are unbelievable. Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there.
  • I love you so much mom and thanks for making me what I am today.



  • Mothers are roses in the garden of life. Happy Mothers Day
  • It’s a mother who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best best friend that I ever had.
  • Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.
  • Good daughters make good mothers.
  • A good woman should know how to bring up the children, as a good mother always proves a good wife.
  • There is nothing like a mama hug. Happy mothers day to all
  • The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
  • Mothers' light is brighter than the sun.
  • A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
  • Do you know why love is blind??? Because your mothers start loving you before seeing you.
  • The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.
Mothers Day Status for Whatsapp & FB in English

  • Mom, I may not say this to you every day but I LOVE YOU more than you know! I LOVE YOU Mom and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
  • Thank you, Mum, for giving me life, for picking me up when I fell, for giving me your love and thank you for just being my Mum ♥‿♥ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ♥‿♥/li>
  • She is Strong, She is funny, She is kind, She is beautiful, She is caring and compassionate, She is my hero, She is my MOM Happy Mother’s day
  • Today is one special day of the year, Let’s celebrate! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • To the strongest, greatest, most caring, most giving, and stubborn mother in the world! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!